About Me

My photo
Thai Architect, was given a nickname "Superman" by his talents since 1st year of Faculty of Architecture Silpakorn University. He received King Bhumipol Scholarship, 1980 and a Bachelor of Architecture, 1982. SUP is a Fellow of the Association of Siamese Architects under the Royal Patronage and a menber of the Council of Thai Architects. He has been performed architecture design since 1982 in multi-disciplines with highest effort domestic and overseas.

May 22, 2011

Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai

Year 2004, When I was Interdesign's design director, I had opportunity to design a 5 star hotel at Chang Klan Road, Chiang Mai. It's "Shangri-La" famous brand. We worked with Wong Tung Architects, Hong Kong who closes to client and convey the need.

Shangri-La group has been strong respected local culture where their hotel located. Therefore, only concept of architecture design must be Contemporary lanna style. It's so good for me to show how much I understand about "Thai architecture" applied to my work in the real life. I drew every single lines and angles to production myself. No one in the team commented my design. Just one shot and go ahead. It's satisfied me at the end.

 Main Gate @ Night

 Main Lobby

Lobby Lounge

 Pool Bar

 All Day Cafe'

 Out-Door Dinning

 Auditorium

 CHI Spa

Horizon Club @ 11th Floor

Deluxe Room

Deluxe Spa Room

Premier Room

Swimming Pool Terrace

 @ Night


Architecture Design by Chayakorn Arayangkool - Interdesign Co.,Ltd
Interior Design by LEO International Design Co.,Ltd